- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
To make your pet's check-in on the day of the procedure as efficient as possible you can:
- Review this information prior to check-in.
- Print it and bring written answers with you to check-in.
- Copy-and-paste and email the completed check-in to email@example.com.
- We will help with any questions, in advance or at the time of the appointment.
- Find more information at yarmouthvetcenter.com >>> Before Your Pet's Appointment.
DATE OF APPOINTMENT (IF THIS CHECK-IN IS BEING COMPLETED IN ADVANCE OF APPT)
ANY UPDATE TO THE CLIENT ACCOUNT - EMAIL, PHONE, ADDRESS, ETC?
IF THIS IS A DROP-OFF, CONTACT NAME(S) AND NUMBER(S) FOR THE DAY
IF THIS IS A DROP-OFF, DOES THE CLIENT APPROVE MORE THAN THE EXAM WITHOUT A CALL FROM THE DOCTOR?
HOW LONG HAS THE RABBIT BEEN OWNED?
IS THE AGE ACCURATE?
WHAT IS THE DIET? HOW MUCH IS FED, AND WHAT IS THE SCHEDULE? SUPPLEMENTS?
ARE THERE OTHER RABBITS IN THE HOUSEHOLD?
BRING A PICTURE OF THE RABBIT'S HOME ENCLOSURE TO THE APPT, IF POSSIBLE
|Saturday||8:00||12:00; Also, 4 pm Boarding Pick-up|
|6:00||6:00||6:00||6:00||6:00||12:00; Also, 4 pm Boarding Pick-up||Boarding Pick-up|