- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
To make your pet's check-in on the day of the procedure as efficient as possible you can:
- Review this information prior to check-in.
- Print it and bring written answers with you to check-in.
- Copy-and-paste and email the completed check-in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will help with any questions, in advance or at the time of the appointment.
- Find more information at yarmouthvetcenter.com >>> Before Your Pet's Appointment.
DATE OF THE APPOINTMENT, IF THIS CHECK-IN IS BEING COMPLETED IN ADVANCE
ANY UPDATE TO CLIENT ACCOUNT (EMAIL, PHONE, ETC):
IF THIS WILL BE A DROP-OFF, CONTACT NAME(S) AND NUMBER(S) FOR THE DAY
DIET - WHAT IS THE PET BEING FED? HOW MUCH AND HOW OFTEN? TREATS?
LIFESTYLE - ACTIVE, SEDATE, WORKING DOG, ETC.
VACCINES (OPTIONS ARE DISTEMPER/PARVO COMBINATION, RABIES, KENNEL COUGH, LYME, LEPTOSPIROSIS)
HEARTWORM - USING PREVENTIVE? WHEN WAS LAST DOSE, AND HOW REGULARLY HAS IT BEEN GIVEN? NEED MORE PREVENTIVE? WE RECOMMEND YEAR ROUND PREVENTIVE
INTESTINAL PARASITES - WE RECOMMEND A FECAL EXAM ONCE YEARLY
FLEAS AND TICKS - USING ANY CONTROL? NEED MORE? WE RECOMMEND YEAR-ROUND TREATMENT FOR MOST DOGS
DENTAL - USING ANY HOME CARE? THE DOCTOR WILL EXAMINE THE MOUTH AND ADVISE; WE RECOMMEND OUR PROFESSIONAL CLEANING YEARLY FOR MOST ADULT DOGS
ADDITIONAL CONCERNS OR REQUESTS - NAIL TRIM? PICK UP FOOD, PRESCRIPTIONS, OTHER SUPPLIES?
|Saturday||8:00||12:00; Also, 4 pm Boarding Pick-up|
|6:00||6:00||6:00||6:00||6:00||12:00; Also, 4 pm Boarding Pick-up||Boarding Pick-up|