- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
To make your pet's check-in on the day of the procedure as efficient as possible you can:
- Review this information prior to check-in.
- Print it and bring written answers with you to check-in.
- Copy-and-paste and email the completed check-in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will help with any questions, in advance or at the time of the appointment.
- Find more information at yarmouthvetcenter.com >>> Before Your Pet's Appointment.
DATE OF APPOINTMENT (IF THIS CHECK-IN IS BEING COMPLETED IN ADVANCE OF APPT)
ANY UPDATE TO THE CLIENT ACCOUNT - EMAIL, PHONE, ADDRESS, ETC?
IF THIS IS A DROP-OFF, CONTACT NAME(S) AND NUMBER(S) FOR THE DAY
IF THIS IS A DROP-OFF, DOES THE CLIENT APPROVE MORE THAN THE EXAM WITHOUT A CALL FROM THE DOCTOR?
WHERE WAS THE BIRD OBTAINED, AND HOW LONG HAS THE PET BEEN OWNED?
IS THE BIRD'S AGE ACCURATE?
IS THE BIRD'S SEX ACCURATE?
WHAT IS THE DIET?
IF IT IS A HEN, WHAT IS THE EGG LAYING HISTORY?
ARE THERE OTHER BIRDS IN THE HOUSEHOLD OR FLOCK? HOW MANY AND WHAT TYPE?
BRING A PICTURE OF YOUR BIRD'S HOME ENCLOSURE TO THE APPOINTMENT, IF POSSIBLE
BRING A FRESH DROPPING OR THE MOST RECENT PAPER FROM THE CAGE BOTTOM TO THE APPOINTMENT, IF POSSIBLE
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PET IN THE CARRIER UNTIL INSTRUCTED TO REMOVE IT BY THE DOCTOR OR TECHNICIAN
|Saturday||8:00||12:00; Also, 4 pm Boarding Pick-up|
|6:00||6:00||6:00||6:00||6:00||12:00; Also, 4 pm Boarding Pick-up||Boarding Pick-up|